Thursday, November 22, 2007

A satisfied JBossESB user

I meant to reference this a few weeks back. It's always nice to get feedback from users who are deploying JBossESB in the field. I spoke with Igor about his application and why he chose JBossESB and this is what he had to say:

"I designed a complete framework for a health/wellness startup. It provides health and wellnes services to individuals and corporations/partners via the web and mobile phones. All requests from users go through a business process manager, which in turn orchestrates the process by invoking appropriate services via JBoss ESB. In some instances the logic routes the request to a local Spring managed POJO to execute the service. The same POJOs are actually handling requests via ESB. I created what I called SpringJbossEsbActionProxy to actually grab appropriate Spring managed POJO instead of instantiating a new service class for every invocation.

Though I am not a JBossESB expert, but I am happy I decided to use the product and will recommend it to my future clients.
"

Thanks for the blog entry Igor. If there are any others out there like this, let us know.

No comments: